Over Half Of Americans Are Switching
To Natural And Organic Living!
There is a trend world wide of people changing to natural and organic living. Savvy consumers are searching out products such as organic food, chemical free cosmetics, organic skin care, organic body care and organic baby products.
In fact, recent research found that more than 50% of Americans are including natural and organic living choices in their purchasing decisions.
Why are we making these changes? The short answer is toxic chemicals and concerns about their long range health effects.
It's almost impossible to pick up any product in a store which we use in and around our homes or that we put on or in our bodies that doesn't contain at least one toxic chemical ingredient.
This web site is focused on natural and organic living choices we as individuals can make to improve our chances of living longer and healthier lives.
Our goal is to provide clear, to-the-point, useful information about and sources of healthy alternatives to chemical laden products.
The most noticeable trends we see at present are to organic food, chemical free cosmetics, organic skin care, organic body care and organic baby products.
Who should be seriously considering making these changes in their life? We believe that everyone should.
Most definitely families with children and individuals with a weakened immune system should be making the change to natural and organic living.
The majority of consumers have no idea what they are being exposed to on a daily basis. What they are putting on their skin, eating, drinking, breathing and what they are exposing their children to.
There are no good reasons, only excuses, not to make the change to natural and organic living. We've heard them all, as a matter of fact, my wife and I have used most of them ourselves at one time or another.
- It costs too much
- It tastes different
- It smells different
- It looks different
- It feels different
- It doesn't lather/suds as much
Well guess what, all of those excuses are brought on because of the removal of toxic chemicals from the equation. Without the use of toxic chemicals many things cost more, taste, smell, look and feel different and they don't lather or suds up like we're used to.
Are any of these excuses really worth intentionally exposing ourselves or our families to these toxic chemicals and the potentially catastrophic health consequences that come with them?
Birth defects caused by the synergistic effects of multiple toxic chemical exposures are seriously affecting not only the present generation but future generations long before their parents or grandparents are even conceived.
You will find extra emphasis throughout this site on this subject as it's one we feel especially passionate about. It's also a subject that we feel is way past due becoming the focus of public revolt.
We are seeing the very government agencies which were established to protect us from exposure to dangerous substances, in fact becoming a major reason for serious concern.
In the United States the FDA, EPA, USDA and our court systems are being eroded by the hiring or appointment of people, as policy makers, who either worked for or have direct ties to major offending corporations such as Union Carbide, DuPont and Monsanto.
In turn products which pose serious health threats are being approved while those in positions of authority within our government who could put a stop to them "turn a blind eye".
If you live somewhere other than the US, don't think this doesn't affect you. These are international companies without a conscience.
"We Want To Share What We've Learned With You, Our Visitors"
Much of the information on this web site comes from a combination of my 30 plus years of working with, doing safety inspections of and teaching safety classes about radiation, radioactive materials and toxic chemicals.
Another large portion comes from what my wife and I have learned over the years by searching out and researching healthy alternatives for everyday natural and organic living.
We believe that knowledge is power and our intent is that this site will provide you with knowledge or access to sources of knowledge, and products necessary to empower you to improve your life and that of your family to the fullest extent possible.
We will NOT recommend any product(s) that we would not use ourselves. Reality dictates that there is no way any one person or family could possible use every product that will be recommend by us. If we recommend a product or products from a web site or company it's because we have either used them ourselves or have researched them to the best of our ability.
It is our hope that this web site will become a valued, time tested and trusted resource for each of our visitors.
This will be a "living" site, as we find new information or resources for natural and organic living we will bring them here.
We wish you and yours a long,
healthy and prosperous life.
Ron & Penny Gouge
- Early Pregnancy - Don't Put Your Unborn Child At Risk During Early Pregnancy!
- What a mom is exposed to before or during early pregnancy and fetal development often leads to birth defects. Learn what you can do to protect against your child being born with .....
- Organic Baby Products - Your Baby Deserves Only The Best Organic Baby Products
- Do you use organic baby products or is you baby at risk of becoming a chemical "lab experiment" and the posible risk of birth and reproductive defects, learning disabilities?
- Organic Body Care - Information About Organic Body Care
- What does the industry mean when they talk about natural and organic body care products? Are they really organic or are they faking it and hoping you won't read all of the label?
- Organic Food - We Have Great Sources of Organic Food
- Looking for organic food? We'll guide you to of some of the best organic food available, such as, organic meat, wild fish, organic berries and organic nuts....
- Certified Organic Seals - Always Look For Certified Organic Seals On Labels
- There are many certified organic seals around the world. Here are the certified organic seals you need . . . .
- Organic Skin Care - What's your skin eating? We love organic skin care.
- There are companies that try to sneak into the organic skin care market with deceptive labeling and advertising. You need to learn how to spot the impostors.
- Certified Organic Skin Care Products - Find Certified Organic Skin Care Products
- Forget the negative press surrounding a few companies that tried to sneak into the organic skin care products market with chemical laced products. There's a happy ending wi.....
- Toxic Chemicals - A Listing of Toxic Chemicals Found in Virtually Every Home
- Do your favorite products have toxic chemicals in them? Did you know that you were using products with toxic chemicals in your home, on yourself and on your children every day? Check out this list....
- This is our About Us page - Who we are and why we started this web site.
- This is the page where we'll try to answer any questions you may have about how we came to be so involved in healthy living and the concerns we have with the chemicals in our lives.
- Affiliations Disclosure
- affiliate links are how we pay the cost of this web site
- Contact Us - We hope you will contact us.
- This is the contact page for natural-and-organic-choices.com. Please feel free to contact us with any comments or questions you may have.
- Legal Disclosure - This is our short and to the point legal disclosure.
- This disclosure is provided as a necessary byproduct of doing business in the 21st century.